POLICY ON PRIVACY OF THIS SITE
This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is an information notice which is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 to those who interact with web services accessible electronically starting from the address: www.itelte.it
The information is provided only for the www.itelte.it site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
By visiting the website www.itelte.it you implicitly accept the practices described in this privacy statement.
WHO TREATS USER DATA
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The “owner” of their treatment is Itel Telecomunicazioni S.r.l. (“ITEL”), with registered office in via A. Labriola Z.I. snc, 70037 Ruvo di Puglia (BA), Italy, Tel: +39 080 3611033, Fax: +39 080 3611114, email@example.com.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASES
What personal data we collect and for what reason
Personal data means all information relating to the user that allows us to identify him, such as name, surname, contact details, telephone number, e-mail address and information on his access to our website.
We can collect your personal data when you contact us at the indicated telephone numbers, send an e-mail, make requests or use the social network plug-ins in use on the Site.
Therefore, with the use or consultation of this Site, ITEL will process visitor and user data for:
– provide information services on products and services;
– check contact requests and manage voluntarily communicated data (e-mail, fax, etc.) to provide specific information and / or assistance services;
– analysis on aggregate data of visitor and user behavior or analysis, on aggregated data, of behavior on the website;
– check the registration requests for the newsletter service;
– prevent or detect fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the Site;
– manage the reception of CVs sent by users in the “Work with us” section (if you send us your CV for an application to an open position, we will use the information contained exclusively for this purpose; this CV will be kept for a maximum period of twenty-four months, after which it will be deleted: if you wish, you can of course send us a new updated version);
– manage the reports on pharmacovigilance (the personal data of users who spontaneously report an adverse reaction to a product and access it for this purpose in the specific section of the Site called “Pharmacovigilance” are treated for pharmacovigilance purposes and for compliance of legal provisions, as illustrated in the information present in the aforementioned section of the Website).
We will only process your personal data if we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons for which we have collected and we must use your personal data. These reasons consist in some cases in the need to provide feedback to your requests (contractual or pre-contractual purposes), in fulfilling the specific legal and / or regulatory requirements (as in the case of pharmacovigilance, whose legal basis is also constituted by significant reasons public interest) or in pursuing the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (also by means of e-mail communications, pursuant to Article 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003).
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned offices of the owner and are handled by technical and commercial personnel, internal to the company owner, in charge of processing, or by others in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
The personal data provided by users who send requests for information material or who subscribe to newsletters are used only to perform the service or provision requested.
TYPES OF HANDLED DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data supplied by users voluntarily
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Your data can be collected online when you browse the site or fill in electronic forms or if you send e-mails, faxes or phone calls to the numbers indicated; in particular the personal data, the e-mail address and, where required, telephone number is necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes (such as, for example, the provision of feedback to your requests received).
Except as specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms to request the dispatching of informative material or other communications.
The possible non-indication of data necessary to meet your requests could make it impossible to provide you with an exhaustive answer or other available services. Depending on the case and, if necessary, from time to time you will be informed of the mandatory or optional nature of providing personal data (eg to make a specific request). The obligatory or optional nature of the communication of the data will be highlighted, by means of a notice or a special character to the mandatory information. Finally, please note that failure to provide optional personal data will not entail any obligation or disadvantage.
TO WHOM WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA
For the purposes of using the online services, as well as to fulfill the specific legal and / or regulatory requirements or for the legitimate interest of ITEL, your data may be disclosed:
– to our employees and internal collaborators (eg collaborators and employees specifically authorized for processing);
– to third party companies, contractually connected to the company or other subjects that carry out outsourced activities and services on behalf of the Data Controller (third party technical service providers such as, for example, hosting provider, provider of web platform development and maintenance services) , provider of development services, provision and operational management of the technological platforms used, etc.), appointed where necessary as external managers of the processing of personal data;
– to third parties for whom this is necessary and indispensable (or in any case functional) for the performance of ITEL’s activities.
The data will be communicated, in compliance with the applicable pharmacovigilance regulations, also to any health authorities and to the Italian Drug Agency (which may ask us for further clarifications or initiatives), to its reference doctor if it allows us to contact it, to the holder of the authorization to place the product on the market if different from ITEL and, without revealing its identity, unless required by law, to the pharmacovigilance referents of the companies involved in the pharmacovigilance activities that may also be located in countries not belonging to ‘European Union in compliance with the provisions of the Regulations governing the transfer of data abroad.
Personal data in any case will not be disclosed. In any case, the communication or dissemination of data required, in compliance with the law, by Police Forces, Judicial Authorities, information and security bodies or other public subjects for defense or security purposes is reserved. State or prevention, detection or repression of crimes.
TO WHOM WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Italy and, in any case, within the European Union. Currently the servers used are located in Italy. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that, should we consider it necessary, we will be able to change the location of the servers in Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, we make sure right now that the extra-EU data will be transferred in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the Commission European or only if there is another requirement in compliance with the applicable Italian and European legislation.
FOR HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
The data collected by the Site during its operation are used exclusively for some of the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out our activities.
We will not retain data for a period of time longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we take into consideration the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we treat them and whether we can achieve these goals by other means.
The data collected by the Site will therefore be kept for the duration necessary to check the requests and, even after the termination, to manage all the contractual, pre-contractual or related legal or related obligations; this except in the case where you have not released an explicit consent in relation to some of the services offered, because in these latter cases the processing may last for a revocation of the consent. With regard to the newsletter service, the service will remain active until an express request for opposition or revocation by the user.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
ITEL informs that according to the new European legislation on data processing, in certain circumstances one has the right:
1) to ask us for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of processing of personal data concerning you and, in this case, to obtain access to the same data and to all information relating to the processing itself;
2) to obtain the rectification and correction of inaccurate personal data and to integrate those that are incomplete, even providing a supplementary declaration;
3) to obtain the cancellation if:
– the data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or processed,
– the data have been processed illegally,
– the data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation,
– you have withdrawn your consent,
– the treatment is opposed;
4) to obtain the limitation of the processing (and therefore to suspend it) when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
– if the accuracy of the personal data is disputed, for the period necessary for us to verify such accuracy;
– if the processing is unlawful and the personal data is canceled and asked to limit its use;
– if the personal data are necessary for the verification or the exercise of a right in the judicial seat of the interested party;
– if the interested party has opposed the processing, pending verification regarding the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons with respect to yours;
5) to request the transfer of your personal information in electronic form and structured to another person (“data portability”);
6) to oppose, in whole or in part to the treatment;
7) to revoke, at any time, any consent given in relation to certain services (in these cases the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before the revocation);
8) to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (for more information, please visit the website www.garanteprivacy.it).
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please send a request to Itel Telecomunicazioni Srl, via A. Labriola Z.I. snc, 70037 Ruvo di Puglia (BA), Italy to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date of last update: July 2019