ITEL TELECOMUNICAZIONI s.r.l., a leading company in medical, pharmaceutical and electromagnetic compatibility fields, is looking for a Software Engineer to support the LINEARBEAM division in design and development of particle accelerator linear technology solutions for medical application.
- Conduct research and development on particle accelerator control systems;
- Design and develop software for new control systems and diagnostic systems with programming language (Labview, C++, Phyton)
- Design, prototype, optimize and manage software for control hardware and auxiliary equipment;
- Update existing applications and integrate them into the control system
- Support in maintenance of machine control systems, beam diagnostic systems, diagnostic data acquisition systems (low-level hardware control, fixing bugs, integrating new features into existing applications).
- Master degree or PhD in Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Physics, or related discipline;
- Strong interest in the development of software and associated hardware
- Experience in the use of best practice for software development (source code control, requirements monitoring, unit testing, development of reuse libraries and production of high-quality documentation
- Good experience in the entire software life cycle
- Thorough knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: C++, LabVIEW (must), Python, HTML, Sql, Java
- Consolidated experience in testing, troubleshooting, fabrication and commissioning of accelerator control systems cooperating with team project
- Flexible, open to new challenges in a dynamic environment, possess strong technical expertise combined with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience to manage multiple priorities with sufficient autonomy
- Highly responsible, engaged, team-oriented individual
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
The placement and remuneration will be proportional to the degree of professional experience assessed.
Workplace: Ruvo di Puglia
How to apply:
Mail to: email@example.com
Object: RIF. Software Engineer